We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Finance Manager to be located in our Hollis, ME location. Qualified candidates will be able to provide a professional financial perspective to the factory, inventory operations and logistics to ensure that adequate control procedures are in place as well as provide factory and corporate management with information and guidance, with a view to optimize the use of resources and attaining plans. This position is designed to work on various special projects across manufacturing and logistics finance. This individual will learn the business and prepare for reassignment into a finance leadership position in one our factories/regions in North America.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial plans, including budgets, forecasts and headcount analysis, based on the published timetable
- Identify potential improvements in cost effectiveness and to make proposals to the appropriate parties
- Ensure that there is a compliance with Nestle accounting policies and procedures, and technical standards.
- Implement control procedures and reporting systems in conjunction with others, either as a company project or local initiative, for both factory and inventory control (i.e. physical inventory, reconciliation of record & physical stocks, accounting adjustments).
- Monitor actual financial performance against plan, to prepare variance analyses and coordinate the release of KPI and other information.
- Full responsibility for logistics financial reporting, controls and analysis. Logistics consists of Transportation and Warehouses, both factory and outside.
- Manage month end close process including developing accurate financial statements, detailed analysis of all P&L line items, and reporting to both local teams and corporate finance.
- Produce monthly forecasts for balance of year for all P&L line items. Be able to articulate, with sound support, the drivers of forecast changes.
- Ensure proper inventory controls, inventory accuracy and compliance at all third party warehouses
- Manage the transportation costing and carrier payment process ensuring accurate financial data and timely carrier payments
Manage basic accounting functions such as A/P, payroll, fixed asset management and general ledger maintenance as it relates to the logistics costs
Key qualifications include:
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and 5+ years of finance leadership experience in a related field, Supply Chain preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong systems skills, specifically Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Essbase, SAP
- Strong controls and cost accounting background preferred
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a team of people
- Person must be self-directed and possess the maturity commensurate with being an effective manager
- Travel estimated at 30% depending on location of special projects
- Willingness to relocate within the US or Canada for next assignment
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus and relocation assistance. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visitwww.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Category: Nestle Waters North America