We are seeking aMaintenance Supervisor (Technical Resource)who will be part of the leadership team for our manufacturing plant. This position is an overnight shift leading a team of 7-10 employees and the role is located in Hollis, ME.
Key responsibilities include:
- Part of the Maintenance leadership team responsible for plant technical operations, specifically production line maintenance, processing equipment maintenance and utility equipment maintenance
- Assist with leading the preventative maintenance process, defining processes, driving improvements and achieving KPI targets
- Coach, mentor and develop front line employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Help lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the implementation of a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- Build relationships with frontline team members to help create and maintain a positive work environment
- Partner with internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures & policies
- Maintain cleanliness to GMP standards and ensure all safety standards are met
- Effectively communicate safety, quality, technical and training issues to team
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Operations team to get resolution
Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures
Key qualifications include:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Five or more years of experience in industrial maintenance with at least two or more years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Prior experience in a beverage, food or other clean manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality, GMP and hygiene regulations preferred.
- Prior experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electric systems and PLC control systems and communication systems.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs with a grasp of financial factors in maintenance.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications; business management software (SAP preferred) needed.
- Understanding of production processes & technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Continuous improvement or process improvement experience. Green belt or black belt certification or prior TPM experience preferred.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate change
- Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability
- Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees
- Schedule flexibility with the ability to provide on call coverage.
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus and relocation assistance. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visitwww.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Category: Nestle Waters North America