Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number : 3452084
Location : Bangor, ME
Serving the needs of our customers is our top priority at DICK'S Sporting Goods, and we�ve tailored our business to accomplish this goal. Our �store-within-a-store� concept sets us apart from other sporting goods retailers. Our Golf Pro Shop, The Lodge (Hunting/Camping/Fishing), the Fitness Center, Footwear, Team Sports and Athletic Apparel can all be found under one roof. These specialty stores offer the distinct benefits of an authentic merchandise assortment, premier brand selection, access to value-added services and personalized assistance from friendly, knowledgeable sales associates � many of whom are enthusiasts in their particular sports.
* Fulfill the company defined customer experience by being a friendly, available, customer focused, excited team member
* Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including office and restrooms
* Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds repetitively.
* Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
* 1-2 years of operations, maintenance experience preferred
Why Work for DICK'S Sporting Goods?
* Passion for Sports
* Competitive Pay
* Excellent benefits
* Life Insurance
* Employee Discount
DICK'S Sporting Goods is on an expansion kick, with new stores and unbeatable opportunities for career advancement. If you live and breathe sports, there's no better time to join this winning team! Interviews by appointment only.
Win BIG Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Smarter.
Tell A Friend Apply Online